June 24, 2007
It was a fair day to fly.
We had 4 flyers with 22 flights and 26 motors burned. That's a flight every 11 minutes.
Total impulse for the day was 708.25 N-S which is equivalent to an AeroTech J90W.
Motor break down:
1/2A - 1
A - 1
B - 5
C - 5
D - 5
E - 3
F - 4
G - 1
H - 1
|Name ||Flights ||Comments
|Johnathan Callahon ||7 |
- Hyper X (C6-5) Lawn dart
- Arreaux (F45-5RR) cool New motor Great flight
- Wizard (1/2A6-2)
- Eliminator (E9- 6) nice
- Bullpup 12D (B4-4)
|Darryl Hankes ||6 |
- Green Ripper (A10-3T)
- Chamanche (D12-0/C6-0/B6-6) And it came back to me
- Mavrick (E9-8) nice roll at the end
- Censory Overload (F45-5RR) I like it
- Coyote (G79-7W)
- Black Brant VB (H128W) Biggest motor overcast limited our altitude but still a good day
| Andrew Connors ||5 ||
- Eliminator (E9-6) nice again
- Terrier Orion (C6-5) cool
- Aura (F45-5RR) I like that new motor great flight
- Harpoon (C6-5) Cut down and cool
- Hi Flier (B6-4)
|Dennis Stevens ||4 |
- Cosmic Cobra (C6-5) Drag race with Hyper X (Johnathan Callahon) - same rocket different name. Dennis won
- 3-D's (3X D12-5) How's those fingers, Dennis
- Red One (F60-10RR) great flight great motor
- Pop Fly (B6-4) New way to play catch
We ended about 1:30.
Sprinkles scared everyone off and I didn't want to fly alone so we ended the day
So we flew for about 4hrs.
I think somebody forgot to fill out some flight cards, because I swear there were more Roadrunner motors fired.
Next launch 7-14-07 Landfill E-Town 9-5EST
See ya there.
END 6/27/07 END