BlueSkies 15 Report
July 14, 2007
Well it was a great day to fly rockets.
It started out with just me and joe. About noon more people showed.
We ended up with 10 people 4 in attendance and 6 fliers.
Sorry I forgot the raffle tickets. We'll hold our Wildman raffle on the 11th.
We had 6 flyers with 38 flights and 48 motors burned. That's a flight every 12 minutes.
Total impulse for the day was 906.32 N-S which is equivalent to an EM J148-L 54mm.
Motor break down:
1/4A - 1
A - 5
B - 7
C - 14
D - 11
E - 4
F - 4
G - 1
|Name ||Flights ||Comments
|Darryl Hankes ||12 ||
- Star Dart (A8-5) Great flight
- Star Fighter (B6-2)
- CZ-2E (C6-5) New Apogee kit. Nice scale kit.
- Star Fighter (D21-7T) Had 'er whistling.
- Frakin Hydra (E6-8 Apogee long burn) Great flight. Not so great ejection.
- CZ-2F (C6-5) New Apogee kit. Great Flight.
- Arcas (F60-7RR) I almost got a picture of it. Man it's fast off the pad.
- Arcas (F22-5FJ) Toast. Casing and inside of model burned.
- Maverick (D12-7) Nice lazy roll at burnout.
- Maverick (Chad staged D12-0/D12-7) Way cool flight. After 1st motor burnout she started her roll then the 2nd lit and she was in a high G barrel roll and servived. I meant to do that.
- Green Ripper (Chad staged A10-0/A10-3) Awesome.
- SR-71 (C6-5 & 2xA10P) Not so awesome.
|CJ Kendrick ||10 ||
- RPG (C6-5) Dart.
- Purple Crayon (G80-4RR) Great Flight till tree. Thanks Chad for the awesome recovery.
- Hornet (B6-4) Good one.
- Monarch (B6-4)
- Paresay (C6-5)
- AV-13 (D12-3) That was a good flight, CJ.
- AV-1 (C5-3) I missed that one.
- Strong Arm (F23-4F Blackened
- AV-13 (C6-3 & 2xD12-7) It almost worked. Way Cool.
- Spaceship One (C5-3)
| Mike Kordik ||7 ||
- Praetor (C6-5) Havin fun now.
- Stretch Big Bertha (C11-5) Nice Flight.
- Thunder Star (B6-4) I like that new motor great flight
- Super Scimitar (D12-0) Saucer?
- Weasel (F24W) Great flight.
- Richter Recker (4xD12-3) Love a good cluster.
- Flechatte 60P (D12)
|Joe Magginnis ||6 ||
- Vertigo (B6-4) Maiden flight. Nice flight
- Ruthless (B6-4) Maiden flight. Gettin Better.
- Puma modified (1/4A3-3) Way cool.
- Eliminator (E9-6) DUCK
- Mean Machine 2 (E9-6) Low and slow
- Cheetah (E16-4W) Didn't act like a white lighting.
|Don Filmer ||2 ||
- Hellcat (C6-7) Great flight.
- Hellcat (C6-7) Great flight.
|Jacob Kordik ||2 ||
- Friskelion (B6-4) Great flight.
- Friskelion (C6-5) Great flight.
Others in attendance were:
We ended about 5:00.
- Patrick Peterson - our newest member. Welcome aboard. He paid his dues and his launch fees for next month thanks Patrick.
- Greg Zahreduih - He came out with Don Filmer to check us out because of an article in the Journal.(This time a good one)
- Goerge Gradel - Came out and renewed his dues and donated $5 to the club.Thanks Goerge it was good to see you again.
- Chad Collins - Was kind enough to climb a tree and recover one of CJ's crayons. Chad, CJ says THANK YOU. Then on top of that he donated $20 to the club, THANK YOU! Everything helps.
Had a great time. It was good to meet all the new folks. Hope everyone had a great time.
Next launch 8-11-07 Landfill E-Town 9-5 EST
See ya there.
END 7/21/07 END