BlueSkies 18 Report
November 10, 2007
Well we could not have asked for much better weather
We had almost no wind to speak of, clear blue skies, mild temps, and a great group of rocketeers.
Fliers and their birds:
We had 9 fliers with 50 flights and 53 motors burned.
That's a flight every 5 to 6 minutes.
Total impulse for the day was 3139.1 ns which is equivalent to about a 75MM AMW L777WW.
Motor break down:
A - 1
B - 2
C - 20
D - 6
E - 8
F - 6
G - 5
H - 2
I - 2
J - 1
|Name ||Flights ||Comments
|Belinda Magginnis ||9 ||
- Snitch (C6-0) 1st flight.
- Screaming Eagle (C5-3) Good job on that rocket Belinda.
- Optima (D12-3) Ouch. Engine CATO.
- UFO 51 (C6-0) Cool Saucer flight.
- Stinger (B6-4) Nice Flight.
- Eliminator (E9-6) It'll be back.
- Orbital Transport (B6-2) They still make B's?
- Mean Machine (E9-6) CRASH.
- SR-71 Blackbird (C6-3) Nice flight.
|Cris Fry ||8 ||
- Black Brant VB (F50-6T).
- Black Brant VB (F50-6T).
- Baby Bertha (C6-7) Good motor for that rocket.
- Fat Boy (D12-5) cool.
- V-2 (G80-4RR) Now were talkin.
- Onyx (F42-8T) Nice little motor.
- 1/4 Scale Nike Smoke (G104T) A bit under-powered.
- 1/4 Scale Nike Smoke (H128W) L1 Cert.
| Darryl Hankes ||8 ||
- Tiny Pteradayctol (F60-7RR) Solid flight.
- Maverick (E6-8) Love those Apogee motors.
- Phoenix (F40-7W) Great Flight.
- Phoenix (G80-7RR) Great Flight.
- Hollows Eve (3xC6-3) One of my scratch builds that
- Tethys (I117FJ) Soda pop = little zip.
- Rix (I220SK) Well you know me gotta blow up at least
- J-Hawk (J570W) What can I say Darryl=Power.
|CJ Kendrick ||6 |
- AMRAAM 2 (G64-7W) Nice flight CJ.
- Pathfinder (D12-5) Cool.
- Canadian Arrow (D12-3) Now retired.
- Starfighter (C6-5) I got one dem.
- Trident (C5-3) Always a good lookin rocket.
- Argosa (C6-5) Sweet.
|Patrick Peterson ||5 ||
- IR-1 (D12-3) Cool flight.
- IR-1 (E9-4) Competition Practice.
- ER-1 (D12-3) Awsome copter Patrick.
- Unmaned Rocket Glider (C6-3)Blue Angel Practice Flight.
- Unmaned Rocket Glider (C6-3)Throttle full power.
|Dallas Daech ||4 ||
- AGM-88 (C6-3) Nice flight Dallas.
- ? (C6-3) This is the name of the rocket '?'.
- Patriot (C6-3)Good flight.
- Black Rocket (C6-3)Cool.
|Desiree Magginnis ||4 ||
- Big Daddy (E9-6) Or was that Big Momma. Her 1st build and 1st flight.
- Big Daddy (E9-6) Bright Pink Paint.
- Big Daddy (E9-6) With Glitter Stars and stripes.
- Duces Wild (C6-3x2) Cool bird. Last flight of the day.
|Joe Magginnis ||4 ||
- Initiator (F50-6T) Good goin Joe.
- JackHammer (H123W) Whiplash. Proxy fight for Matt.
- Big Dawg (A8-3) Sure was an impressive flight right after Darryl's J570W).
- Arreaux (G33-5J) And she's gone - outa here.
|Jeromie Magginnis ||2 ||
- Big Bertha (C6-3) Always a great flying rocket.
- Sky Writer (E9-6) That'll put an eye out.
I had a great time. Can't wait to cut loose at the farm
Dec. 8 9-5 EST.
We are doing a Christmas theme launch.
The most Christmasy rocket will win a free year of dues.
Only members paid up to date will be eligable.
Mark I need an updated list.
Drew I plan on puttin up my J-Hawk on a K550W, want'a
See those that make it next month at the farm.(Not
END 11/11/07 END