BlueSkies 28 Report
February 14, 2009
It was a cold and windy Valentine's day. We had a slow start flying around
noon and stopped a little after 4.
We had our 1st certifications of the year, Darrell Reamer got his L1
and L2. Congrats Darrell they were both great flights.
We had 11 fliers and one proxy flight for the loft. We had 25 flights and 27 motors burned for a total impulse of 1786.4ns about a AT K805G.
1/2A - 0
A - 0
B - 1
C - 1
D - 5
E - 16
F - 2
G - 0
H - 1
I - 0
J - 1
Golf Ball Competition Results
|CJ Kendrick||DQ|| -
|Joe Magginnis||DQ|| -
|Dennis Stevens||DQ|| -
Flyers and their Birds
|Name ||Flights ||Comments
|Joe Simon ||5 ||
- Golf Ball Loft (E15-7W) 49 Seconds.
- Snitch (D21-4T) Cool Flight.
- Snitch (D24-4T) Love those little blue thunders.
- Flying Umbrella (D12-0) Low and Slow.
- Point (B6-4) Maiden Voyage.
|Darryl Hankes ||4 ||
- Golf Ball Lofter "Big Balls" (E15-7W) 33 Seconds
- Python 4 (C6-5) Nice Flight.
- Legacy (F40-7W) Popped Fin.
- Tiny Pterodactyl (F40-7W) Ballistic.
|Darrell Reamer ||3 ||
- Golf Ball Lofter (E15-7W) 166 Seconds.
- Tethys (H220T) Great Low and Loud L1 - Congrats.
- Tethys (J350W) Nice walk for a great L2 Flight. Congrats. Welcome to HPR.
| CJ Kendrick ||2 ||
- Golf Ball Loft #1 (E15-7W) DQ'd.
- Golf Ball Loft #2 (E15-7W) 271 Seconds. WINNER.
|Belinda Magginnis ||2 ||
- Golf Ball Loft (E15-7W) 242 Seconds.
- V-Day Rocket (3xE9-6) Shredder.
|Dennis Stevens ||2 ||
- Golf Ball Loft "3 Wood" (E15-7W) DQ'd.
- Silver Comet (D12-5) Separation.
|John Stewart ||2 ||
- Golf Ball Loft (E15-7W) 74 Seconds.
- 1 Callaway Golf (D12-3) Great Flight.
|Andrew Conners (Proxy) ||2 ||
- Golf Ball Loft (E15-7W) 29 Seconds.
|Cindy Chriswell ||1 ||
- Golf Ball Loft (E15-7W) 153 Seconds.
|Joe Magginnis ||1 ||
- Golf Ball Loft (E15-7W) DQ'd Seconds.
|Patrick Peterson ||1 ||
- Golf Ball Loft (E15-7W) 229 Seconds.
|Baylen Stewart ||1 ||
- Golf Ball Lofter AKA "Ballchinian" (E15-7W) 11 Seconds.
Our next launch is at Sims Farm February 21, 2009 9-5 EST.
Thanks to all that did business with me,A special thanks to
Darrell Reamer I really appreciate it.
I'm going to try and get us in the farm on the 21st if the weather lets
me, so we will shoot for 2/21/09 9-5EST 22K wavier.
Hope to see all there.
P.S Don't forget about our Open Meet in March. Please plan to participate.
See all in Feb.
END 02/15/09 END