BlueSkies 29 Report
April 11, 2009
It was blue skies a bit breezy and a little cool for our launch, a streamer day.
We had 4 fliers with 29 flights and 35 motors burned for a total impulse of 491.2ns.(Loki I405LW) .
1/2A - 0
A - 9
B - 6
C - 9
D - 8
E - 0
F - 2
G - 1
H - 0
I - 0
J - 0
Flyers and their Birds
|Name ||Flights ||Comments
|Dennis Stevens ||9 ||
- Converter (C6-5) Nice flight.
- Converter (D10-5W) Awesome motor.
- Air Show (D10-5W) Reentry Problem.
- Pink Lady (B6-4) Nice.
- Pink Lady (C6-3) Separation.
- Sizzler (B6-6).
- Sky Writer (D10-5W Lost.
- No Name (C6-5) Nice.
- Box Racer (C6-3).
|Darryl Hankes ||7 ||
- Fat Boy 3x13 (3xA10-3T)
- Fat Boy Cork Screw (C6-3).
- Fat Boy 7x18 (7xC6-7) only 2 lit.
- Fat Boy 24 (F24-7W).
- Fat Boy 24 (F21-8W).
- Fat Boy 3x24 (3xD12-7).
- Fat Boy 29 (G80-10RR) Fat Boy Rockets everywhere. One size does NOT fit all.
|Joe Magginnis ||7 ||
- Big Dawg (C6-3) Great flight.
- Golf Ball Lofter (B6-2) Separation.
- Golf Ball Lofter (B6-2) Better.
- Golf Ball Lofter (C6-3) good flight.
- Sky Dart (A8-3) Tracking Practice.
- Cyclone (A8-3) Tracking Practice.
- Tri-Star (A8-3) Tracking Practice.
| Jack Stewart ||6 ||
- Aztec (B6-0/A8-3) 2nd stage failed to light.
- Aztec (B6-0/A8-3) NARTREK bronze flight.
- Tri-Atomic (D12-5) No deployment.
- Tri- Atomic (D12-5) NARTREK bronze.
- Tiny Ring Fin (A10-3t) Early nose cone separation.
- Tiny Ring Fin (A10-3t) Cool.
Our next launch is at Sims Farm May 09, 2009 9-5 EST.
I'm going to try and get us in the farm on the last weekend in
April if the weather lets me.
The golf Ball Loft was postponed this month, so both the Golf Ball Loft and Baseball Loft will both be held at the May launch.
The June launch will be our 1st of 2 regional launches we hold this year, so if you can plan to participate.
Stay tuned to BRS site for launch schedule.
END 04/14/09 END