BlueSkies 80 Report
May 11, 2014
It was a great day to fly. Light winds and sunny skies.
We had 4 fliers with 10 flights on 10 motors burned. The total impulse was 6947 N-sec. (Cesaronia M3700WT) .
1/8A - 0
1/4A - 0
1/2A - 0
A - 0
B - 0
C - 0
D - 0
E - 0
F - 0
G - 4
H - 2
I - 1
J - 1
K - 2
L - 0
M - 0
Flyers and their Birds.
|Name ||Flights ||Comments
|Ed Motley ||4 ||
- Silver Streak (G80T) Nice Flight.
- G-Force (H123W) Great Flight.
- BRNBO (I285C) Maiden Flight.
- BRNBO (J290W) Successful L2 Certification Flight. Congrats Ed.
|Chris Bertrand ||2 ||
- Ventris (G78G) Nice Flight.
- Darkstar Jr. (H123SK) Successful L1 Certification Flight. Congrats Chris.
|Jeff Caldwell ||2 ||
- Blackhawk38(G58W) Main did not open.No Damage.
- Blackhawk38 (G115WT) Worked Great.
|Darryl Hankes ||2 ||
- Pitbull (K660C) Fin Can let go.
- BD8 (KK2000VM) Booster came in hot. Dark deployed
There were two successful Certification flights
Congratulations Chris on the successful completion of your L1 flight.
Congratulations Ed on the successful completion of your L2 test and flight.
Our next Sport launch is scheduled for June 14th at Sod Farm .
Launch Fees are $10.00 for HPR and $5.00 for low power per day
Stay tuned to this web site for launch schedule updates.
Dues for the 2014 season are only $20.00 for the year.
Thanks Darryl for the launch report.
END 05/26/2014 END