The four maps below show directions to the site.
Directions to the BluesRockS Launch Site 1
(The old Hardin County Landfill site)
From the NORTH (I-65) (Louisville/Cincinnati/Indianapolis)
1. Get off at Exit 91, stay to your right
2. Come to intersection of 31W and off ramp, turn LEFT
3. Go approx 1 mile, you will pass a Fire Station just prior to a curve. On the Right as you come around this curve is Springfield Rd.
4. Turn RIGHT on Springfield Rd
5. Go approx 3-5 miles Turn LEFT onto Rucker Lane....
Landfill Gate will be about 1/4 mile up the road
From the EAST ( Bluegrass Parkway) (Lexington)
1. Follow the signs to go to South Elizabethtown on I-65 and follow the North directions from above.
From the WEST ( Western Ky Parkway) (Paducah)
1. Look for the Sign that says: Elizabethtown - Hodgenville 2 miles
2. Get in LEFT lane
3. The Western Parkway will end and intersect 31W-US61
4. Turn LEFT go 1.2 miles, stay in the right lane
5. You will pass a Fire Station just prior to a curve. On the Right as you come around this curve is Springfield Rd.
6. Turn Right on Springfield Rd
5. Go approx 3-5 miles. Turn LEFT onto Rucker Lane....
From the SOUTH (I-65) (Bowling Green, Nashville)
1. Get off Exit 91
2. Turn Left at 31W-US61 intersection and follow the WEST instructions...
HOW TO GET HOME.
1.Turn LEFT from Springfield RD on to 31W South
2. Retrace your steps back to where you came from. Follow the signs
3. Turn Right at the 31W-US61/Western Ky end where you came in (if from South/West)
4. AT this point you can go WEST, SOUTH, or NORTH (to EAST)......